1920s

1926, Sep, 6
  • Telok Kurau English School opened its doors for the admission of pupils.
  • The first principal of the school was Mr C B Carr.
  • The school’s first teacher was Mr Lim Lam San.
1928
  • Miss A. M. Scott was appointed the principal.
1929
  • Mrs A. M. Waddell was appointed the principal.
 
PHOTOS